Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, May 1, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day

My husband says it's not a real holiday but what the heck does he know?!!! There is going to be sooooo much stuff going on at all my favorite sites I just wish I didn't have about a hundred things already going on that day! : ( I'm going to squeeze time to scrap in there somewhere - I just don't know where or when yet. There are going to be lots of goodies for the downloading from every site too and LOTS of sales! Here are just a couple that I'll definitely be keeping an eye on:


GG Digital Designs will also be having a sale and a free gift with purchase. Check it out here.

ScrapMatters is also starting a cool new challenge called Queen of Scrap.



Here’s how you play along. It’s pretty easy – just post your NEWLY CREATED layouts in the Queen of Scrap (QOS) Challenge forum at SM. Post a minimum of 4 brand new layouts using at least 50% SM designers products (includes freebies!) and you’ll get a free participation gift by the ScrapMatters Design Team called “Renew”. Keep on posting as many NEW layouts as you can – the top poster will receive a $20 gift card to the ScrapMatters shop. Then the ScrapMatters.com Team will review the layouts for the top 5 posters and select one lucky person to be the“ Queen of Scrap”!

This lucky scrapper will not only win the title “Queen of Scrap” but, they will also win a one month guest spot on the ScrapMatters CT! That means lots of fun, and lots of new kits for you to scrap with!

How fun will this day be?! I'm so excited. My husband thinks I'm a geek, but then again, what the heck does he know?!!

No comments: