Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, May 2, 2008

How about a little freebie to celebrate?!

Well, I've designed a little something for you that coordinates with the new ScrapMatters collab {Mother Nature}. There are 6 papers, 2 ribbons, 1 button, and a huge paper circle frame. Just click on the image above to download it! Enjoy and you know the drill - please don't re-distribute, yada - yada, just send your friends over here to get the link!
This HUGE kit is FREE with a $10 purchase - and you can get a TON for $10 with the huge sale going on over at SM! Don't wait though, after this weekend the kit will be in the store at full price!

Hope you have a great NSD!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

You did not design that! No way!!!

Tell me your secrets! Are you just using PSE??? It looks fabulous, and I'm a little jealous! Way to go!

mel said...

FAB job Jeni! You're a natural at this! Go for it!

Crystal said...

You're designing now?? Way to go.

brianne said...

Whoa! When did you start designing? Looks awesome!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

~e said...

Ok, I've seen you on scrapmatters, and I just saw your comment on Zippy's blog! I'm in her ward-- it's a small world! I always love your LOs, btw! Thanks for the freebie!

stater said...

Darn I missed it.

Great kit & thanks for sharing with us digi scrappers.