Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's May!

Well, not technically, but it probably will be by the time you read this! It's a new month which means new free stuff and a lot of sites and new challenges and more new free stuff! Yay! Golden Girls has a new free kit out called {Sugar N' Spice}. Here's a LO I made with it:


GG also has an AWESOME new kit out called {Just For Mom} - made especially for Mother's Day. It's absolutely gorgeous! I love these colors. Of course I had to scrap a Mama page for my Cashy.

Here's a LO I did using GG's {Halli} kit. Have I mentioned how much I love GG designs? All my favorite colors!


There's another really cute (and more boyish colors) out at ScrapMatters by one of their newest designers Suzie Belle Designs. It's called {Riptide}. I love orange and blue together - so cute, uh, I mean cool. I used a template for this LO that you can get for free over at SM too!

Been doing a little scrapping lately! I managed to fill up my hard drive with digi stuff and pictures so I had to go buy myself and external hard drive today. Man my computer is SOOOOO much faster now! It doesn't take long to fill up a hard drive with digi stuff!!! Hopefully 160 GB will last me a little while! : )

1 comment:

Crystal said...

What fantastic layouts! And man, Maddie looks like a model in that first one!