Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, April 28, 2008

Where The Heart Is

There's an awesome new collab kit at Snap and Scrap. I really like the colors of this one! Don't forget that you can get this for FREE by subscribing to the newsletter and the daily downloads on the blog. Plus if you participate in the challenges at SS during May you'll get even more! Holy cow - such a deal! If you just can't wait you can pick it up in the shoppe for only $3.50. Fun stuff! Here's my LO:
Go check it out! Also, don't forget that Saturday, May 3rd, is National Scrapbook Day and both Snap and Scrap and ScrapMatters will be having huge sales, awesome deals and fun challenges with HUGE prizes. I hope I can break away from all the craziness that happens on Saturdays with our family to play online for a while!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Did I miss out on the daily downloads?