Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, December 8, 2008

Sorry I've been MIA!

My stinkin' laptop died AGAIN and so I was gone for a little bit. I have completely had it with that laptop so I went and got myself a new one. Good thing I've been saving my piano lesson and designing pennies for a while (I knew this would happen sooner or later!) I think the problem with the old lappy was that it only had 1 GB RAM on it and while researching new laptops I found that Vista needs at least 2 GB RAM to even function properly. Then I'd try and run Photoshop on top of that - it just wasn't strong enough to handle it all. No wonder I had so many problems with it!!! Stupid computer makers - why the heck would you sell a computer with Vista installed and only 1 GB RAM if it's not going to work? Grrrrrrrrr.

Anyway - sorry for the rant. I do have actual digiscrapping things to post about too! First of all I want to reveal my Black Friday grab bag. Everything's now available in the store separately.


Here are some pages my CT made with {WonderFall}

By Stacy:

Two by Katie:
By Christy:

By Crystal:

By Steph:

and here's the rest of the grab bag:



All images are linked!

GG Digital Designs has some fabulous new things out too! Check them out:


Here's a page I made with {Believe in the Magic}


And the FREE kit for the month. She has the BEST freebies!


And here's a page I made with {Jack Frost}. I really love how this page turned out - one of my favorites!

Well that's all I have for now. I'm working on a little Christmas kit so hopefully I'll have that done soon. Oh and one more little thing - for all of you faithful blog readers who made it to the end of that huge post. Leave me a little comment here and be entered to win a $5 gift card to my store! I'll be back on Friday to announce the winner - good luck! : )

1 comment:

mel {domesticatedlady} said...

Let me be the first to comment...GREAT STUFF, Jeni!