Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, October 6, 2008

New GG stuff

I totally forgot to post about this last week! GG Digital Designs has a bunch of new stuff out including an awesome new FREEBIE!!! Here's a look at the newest stuff (images are clickable):

This Halloween kit is great! Here's what I did with it:

Isn't Ryley the CUTEST pirate EVER?!!! Maddie was a bride and beautiful as always! Ryley still has this costume and put it on the other day - so hilarious. Josh said he looked like he belonged in the Russian Ballet or something. He's grown a little since we bought that costume for him!!!!

The new freebie this month is {Football Frenzy}

I must admit I have absolutely NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER in anything even remotely football related, but I think this kit is really versatile and so cute! I used for a soccer LO for Ryley by using the soccer ball out of GG's {When Daddy Comes Home} kit (it also has a basketball!) All her things work so well together - I love that!!!

She also has some new element packs out. The metal "soccer" on my LO above is from {Metal Minis - Sports} and there's a Halloween pack too. So much cuteness over there!!!

No comments: