Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just some LOs

Nothing major going on 'round here. Just trying to hold on to my sanity until next week when the kids will FINALLY go back to school. Then I'll only have one at home!!!! Ahhhhhh, I can almost hear the peace and quiet now.

Anywho, I haven't posted some of my own LOs in a while so I thought I'd share what I've been up to lately. Here are a few:





credits here





credits here

Just a couple of LOs I finished in the last week or two. That may seem like a lot to some, but if you could just see the amount of pictures and scrapping I have to do it would seem like a drop in the bucket!!! I am SOOOOOO far behind!

Well, that's all for now. We're getting ready to head down to Galveston for the weekend - one last hurrah before school starts. See you next week!

No comments: