Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, June 2, 2008

Another Speed Scrap

Just wanted to let you all know that ScrapMatters will be having another Speed Scrap Tuesday, June 3, at 8:00 p.m. Central Time. Check out this thread in the SM forum for more info. They are so fun! I don't think I'll be able to make it to this one either, I just realized! Jordan's graduating from High School tomorrow night. Dang it! Maybe I'll just take my laptop to graduation and play along from my seat - he he he. I couldn't do it last week either - oh well. There'll be lots more. And I already have the participation prize . . . . because guess who created it for this week? Yup - yours truly! Here's a preview of what you'll receive just for scrapping a page!!

If you don't want it for FREE (what's wrong with you???!) then you can pick it up in the ScrapMatters store later this week.

In other news, I have a new kit being released at Snap and Scrap on Friday. . . check back later in the week for a sneaky!!!

No comments: