Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, May 30, 2008

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

May I have your attention please . . . I have a little announcement! Okay, maybe a BIG announcement. I'm going to be designing for ScrapMatters and Snap and Scrap! Different stuff at each place so go check out both of them!! Woo hoo!

Here's my debut kit at ScrapMatters - called {On The Playground}

Do you ever see one of your kids' shirts or something and think, "That would make a great background paper!" I do, all the time! Okay, so I'm a huge nerd that's totally addicted to scrapping, but still - I'll take inspiration in whatever form it comes in!! Anyway, that's how this kit was born - by seeing all the cute clothes at the playground one day!

Here's a little something I made with it. This is for the paper 2 digi challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs. ~


This is a HUGE kit (4 separate downloads!!!) and it's ONLY available here at ScrapMatters. And for my loyal blog readers (yes, all three of you) I have a little freebie that coordinates with it!! Here ya go!

Freebie includes 4 checkerboard patterned textured papers, 3 inked acrylic flowers, 3 tags and 3 knotted ribbons. Enjoy! LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED.

Keep scrolling down to the previous post to check out my debut freebie at Snap and Scrap!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Jeni, your layout with this is PERFECT!!! I love it!!! Congrats to you and thanks for the freebie!!!

Megan Turnidge said...

Congrats! I had no idea you design! What a cute kit!!!

Sandy said...

Awesome kit! It looks so cute...on my wish list now! Thanks so much for hte cute freebie and congrats!

Sandi said...

So DANG cute!! Can't wait to use it. Congratulations on your announcement!! That's awesome! Thanks for the freebie!

Brianne said...

Woohoo! You'll be an awesome designer and this first kit proves it! I'll definitely be making at least one LO with it when I get back from Colorado so get ready. Congrats!

M u s s said...

Great news!!!
Congrats!!
and.... You've been tagged!!
Visit my blog for details! :D

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

Holy cow! Congratulations!!! It looks great!