Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, March 22, 2008

ADSR #8

First off, like the new blog? I finally figured out how to change the backgrounds and stuff thanks to Crystal & Sarah (what would I do without Sarah?!!!) I decided to try my hand at making a few things so everything you see here was made by me - not the greatest stuff ever, but not too bad for a first try.

On to ADSR! I know you've all been waiting with bated breath so here ya go:



This one was nice and relaxing compared to #7. Sheesh! For this one we had to scrap about our best or most memorable vacation, use B&W photos, use song lyrics somewhere, and use only one word for the title. I don't think this was our "Most Memorable Vacation" in a good way, but I've been wanting to scrap these pictures for a while. The journaling really isn't everything I wanted to write but I thought I'd just mention to good stuff - besides Caitlin getting married of course. We took this trip to California when I was about 4-5 months pregnant with Cash. As most of you know, I am CONSTANTLY sick the whole time I am pregnant so I was just miserable and pukey the WHOLE trip. Plus, Ryley had just been diagnosed with pneumonia the day before we left, we had to fly standby with two small children, carry on ALL our bags and two carseats, and the trip only lasted 3 days. Yup. Fun times. Caitlin was worth it, I guess. The kids did have a very good time on the airplane (don't ask me why!) and they especially loved seeing Aunt Caitlin. I didn't include pictures of the wedding because they just looked weird with the other ones I wanted to use. That's also why I didn't mention the wedding in my journaling. That's a whole 'nother page or two!

Also, I got the pages back that I had printed from Scrapbooksplease.com. I love them, but they look HUGE!!!!! I was afraid of that, but oh well. I just need to get used to looking at them at that size. I've only ever seen them on my computer screen. If you're looking to get some single pages printed I would highly recommend them. They did a wonderful job - nothing was cut off and the quality of the print is AWESOME!! Anyway, just thought I'd share.

1 comment:

Valarie said...

The layout looks great!
I will be checking out that site for printing thanks for recommending it!!