Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, February 15, 2008

Me likey templates

So, now that I have figured out how to use them, I am diggin' templates! So easy! Here's a LO I used one on. I think it turned out really cute, but of course, that could just be because the cutest kid on earth is on it! ;)

click on the pictures for the credits

I have found all the templates I've used for free so far. This template came from a Digital Candy challenge. I'm really digging challenges right now too. (Can you tell from all my Digidares?) I have such a hard time figuring out what to scrap and what to use that I find it really easy to scrap when someone else tells me what I have to use or what kind of page to do. It's so much easier for me. If you find a cool challenge out there let me know!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Templates are really great sometimes! That's all I used when I first started. If I find any good challenges, I'll let you know. :) The digi-dares are my favorite I think.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

okay, so i haven't really checked out your crafty blog too much. but HOLY cow it's amazing what you can do!I'll be down in June and we'll "talk!"