Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, September 18, 2009

New Fonts!

Hey there everyone!  Sorry I've been MIA.  I've been feverishly working on tons of new fonts!  Here's what's new today:

JH_NeeNee_preview

 

This next font is ScrapMatters' own MickeyB's super cute handwriting.  I really like her unique printy and scripty style. 

JH_MickeyBPrint_preview

This is a totally fun font perfect for titles or alphas.  It's hard to see in the preview but it's also been grunged up a little. 

JH_Topsy-Turvy_preview

And here's the cuteness I released over the last couple of weeks but forgot to blog about!  (Bad, bad designer!)

JH_Princess.Erica_preview

JH_Stefanie_preview

This next one is my handwriting done with a Sharpie - hence the name "With a Marker."  Ha ha ha!

JH_With-a-Marker_preview

 

This font is one of my favorites!  Very neat and comes with lots of cute doodles!

JH_Krisi_preview JH_Suzanne_preview

See, I told you I was BUSY!!!   So that's what I've been up to and I'm sure there are more on the way!  Maybe someday soon I'll actually get to put a kit together again.  I've got a few ideas I just need to find the time to make them.  See you next week!

No comments: