Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, August 14, 2009

New Release and a freebie!

So, have you sent in your application for the SM CT yet?  No?!  Why the heck not?  You'd better get crackin!  Time's almost up.  I promise you won't regret it.  ScrapMatters is such a great place!

Well, I've got a new release out today (shocking, huh?!)  I've been slackin' lately and hanging out with the kiddos as much as I can so that doesn't leave a lot of time leftover for designing.  I've had this one in the works for quite a while now and just barely got it finished this week!  I'm really excited to show you though so here goes:

jhopewell_aome_preview

I LOVE how it turned out!  Here's a page I made with it:

 chillin-web

And here are some more pages from some of the CT/DT girls at ScrapMatters:

By Tracy

trixie_aome

By mommy22girls

mommy22girls_aome

  And I also have a little freebie for ya!

jhopewell_aome_QPpreview

It's a QP made from my layout above.  Click on the image to download or click HERE.

Well, I guess that's about it for today but keep your eyes peeled on the old bloggie here for a CT call coming up in the next couple of weeks and a really exciting new venture I've got coming next week! 

4 comments:

Brianne said...

I seriously LOVE this new kit! Super cute QP too... thanks!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Kim said...

Awesome new kit - love the QP - thanks for sharing.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 15, 2009. Thanks again.