Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Can you guess it?

GG Digital Designs is coming out with a new Valentine's kit in the next couple of days and I must say, I LOVE IT!!!! It's so awesome to be on her CT and get everything before anyone else! Bwahahaha!!!

There's a chance for you to win this AMAZING kit for free too! Check out the details on GG's blog. Good luck!

She has some other great stuff out this month:

The FREE kit for January (hurry and grab it before February!) {Party All Night}
Here's what I made with {Party All Night}

Another new CUTE one for the girls {Ain't She Sweet}
Here's a page I made with it:

She's got another template set out too (inspired by someone you might know *blush*)


And my new FAVORITE (well, until Feb. 1st!) {Backyard Boys}

Here's a page I made with this one too:

credits here

I don't have any new releases myself this week but I've been busy working on some cute stuff (a collab maybe - shh!) that will be out soon - so check back often! Have a great day!

No comments: