Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, November 14, 2008

New kit and a freebie!

I've got a new kit out today (my favorite ever!!!) Check it out:

This is my first all boy kit (I don't know what the heck took me so long!) and it's named after my super boyish little nephew, Ben. The fun worn alpha is also available separately.

Here are some pages my awesome CT made with it:

First off - here's one featuring "Ben-gyver" himself!


And one by Stacy - this one totally makes me smile!

Check out Wendy's selective coloring - so great!

I love all the paint strokes Steph used here, especially behind the alpha. Too cute!

The kit works for backyards too LOL! Love the stitched down ribbon and title here.

I love what Crystal did with the striped background paper - check out how it's turned on each side. Great idea!

I just love EVERYTHING Christy does - this page included!!!!

Thanks girlies - you are FABULOUS!!!! Well now that you've made it through all the business here's your little freebie - a Benjamin Add-on!


The freebie includes the two full size papers that are the worn papers in the full kit, 1 metal star, 1 crayon scribble star, 1 ribbon frame, and three snaps.

Oh and one last little surprise!!! Be sure to leave me a comment here on the blog so you can be entered into my drawing for a $5 coupon to my store! I'll be back to announce the random winner on Monday. If this gets a good response I'll do it every time a have a new release (almost every week!) Have a great weekend!

15 comments:

Katie said...

This kit has GREAT colors. so much fun.

Emilee said...

those stars are really fun, great new kit :)

Crystal said...

I love this kit! Yeah for boys!

Unknown said...

REally cute kit! And Thanks for the freebie too!

Brianne said...

Hooray for cute boy kits! This one was seriously fun to play with - and it is so "Benjamin"!

Heather said...

Wow-much fun is to be had with this kit! I really like the distressed onimonipias! They are a huge part of my sons vocab!

lime said...

Thanks so much for the freebie. Gorgeous papers!!

Enjoy the weekend ;D

chigirl said...

Jeni,

Love your new kit and the worn alpha is fantastic.

Stephanie said...

Pretty much ditto everything that was said! You did a SUPER awesome job (if that makes any sense). hahaha. Way to go Jeni.

Sarah said...

The colors are amazing in this kit and that worn alpha is just awesome!

Michelle said...

This is a great kit. I really love the alpha.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 15 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Erin said...

AWESOME kit!! I have three girls but I think that I would still get lots of use out of it - and thanks for the freebie!

Jewel said...

Thanks for this - as the mom of two boys in a fairly girl-centred world, I always appreciate well done boy-friendly kits :)

Melissa and Doug said...

Thanks for the cute freebie. I love the new boy kit. All the colors are so fun.