Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, October 24, 2008

Sister 2 Sister with a FREEBIE!

I've been so busy this week my poor little crafty blog has been a bit neglected. But no more! I've got a new release and a FREEBIE for you. A few months ago I was asked to teach a digital scrapbooking class at my church and the lady who asked me to teach knows I design so she asked if I could make a little kit to give away to everyone who attended the class. I thought it was a great idea, and here's the result! I ended up making it a full kit so that the ladies I taught would have lots of things to play with and experiment with. The class went well and I just hope they learned something useful.

I'm going to start put all my new releases on sale for the first three days they're released, so be sure to grab it while it's only $3.50! The alpha is also sold separately, which I think is really versatile! Great for boys too and definitely one I'll use often.

And here's some inspiration for ya from my great CT:
(Yes that's me and my sisters about a hundred years ago - WAAAAAAY before my kids came along! Look how skinny I am - eeek! The other two got the good genes and still look the same. Lucky!)
Okay, enough with the business - on to the freebie!!!

Includes 2 full 12x12 papers, 1 worn paper (.png file), 1 straight stitch, 1 polkadot patterned safety pin and one beaded heart element. Just click on the preview to be taken to 4shared. I hope you enjoy it and please leave me some love here on the blog if you download it! Thanks!

It's finally feeling like fall around here - yay! I'd much rather be cold than hot! Even had to pull out the big coats for the kiddos to go to school this morning. Hopefully it will last, even if it's just until Halloween. I hate being all hot and sweaty on Halloween - that's just wrong!!!! Have a great one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Jeni! I love the beaded heart!!!!!

Blessings,
christine
inhisgrip from SM

Krisi and Adam said...

Thank you for the great freebie. Love the kit also.