Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, June 23, 2008

A couple of things. . .

First, ScrapMatters is having TWO speed scraps this week! There have been some requests to do a daytime one for those who live outside the US so that it can be an evening one for them. Make sense? Anyway, the first will be on Tuesday, June 24th at 9 p.m. Central Time (Texas time) and the other one will be on Thursday, June 26th, at 12 noon Central Time. You can do one or the other or both! If you just do one there is a cute little mini-kit participation prize by Ellie Lash and if you do both you'll get to chose one of Andilynn Designs What's Hanging kits. Both are SUPER cute and you can get all the information about the speed scraps and see the kits you'll get here.

Second, my sister Brianne has an adorable freebie kit available on her blog here. Go grab it and leave her some love for all of her hard work!

That's all for today. Hopefully I see some of you at the Speed Scraps! I hope I can do both. They are so fun and kind of crazy, but it's still a page done in about an hour!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I've been wanting to do one of these but I either forget about it, or don't have time! Hopefully I can do one this time!